EASY LEMON CHICKEN
Chicken meat we include in the diet rather sporadically. And if yes, we try new recipe to bland flavor the kind of meat something interesting to improve. When buying chicken you prefer better quality, because the taste difference is noticeable.
1 whole chicken
90 g butter
salt (I use only himalayan salt)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees of Celsia
- Prepare herb butter – in a bowl spread butter, a little grated lemon peel, dried rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Into a pan put foil. Chicken washed and dried with paper towel and put into a pan.
- Brush whole chicken with herb butter (also put under the skin of the chicken).
- 2 lemons in half and put into the chicken and around the chicken. If you have a home fresh rosemary, also put in the chicken and around ☺
- Bake at 200 degrees Celsius over 1 hour (recognized by the chicken crust). I bake one hour and 15 minutes.